Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Nine and Ten: 12 and 11 to go


Monday and Tuesday, July 29-30th:

I decided to combine these two days since they were exactly the same!  Don't want to bore anyone too badly.

Both mornings I had a mango vanilla shake.  I'm really enjoying this combination!  I also had my supplements and probiotic.  For lunch both days I had a salad with grilled chicken and avocado.  I made dressing by using stone ground mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper, and fresh lemon.  For a snack I had an apple and almond butter.  Definitely my second favorite snack on this cleanse.  The brown rice tortilla chips and guacamole first, obviously.

For dinner both nights I had a chocolate shake.  I used a chocolate shake packet, ice, frozen blueberries, one stevia packet and one cup of almond milk.  Of course I had my supplements and a probiotic.  Pretty boring these past couple of days!

Best part, Tuesday morning I weighed myself and I've lost over 6lbs!  Feels amazing and can't wait to continue the journey!

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment