Thursday, July 25, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Four: 17 to go


Wednesday, July 24rd:

This morning I started my day with a vanilla shake.  I think you're probably noticing a trend by now...vanilla in the morning and chocolate at night :)  Just seems right to me for some reason.  Anyways, I used one vanilla shake packet, frozen pineapple, one stevia packet, ice and one cup of almond milk.  I also had my supplements and my probiotic.

For lunch I had a real treat!  I went to Burger Lounge for lunch!  Who knew Burger Lounge had great salads?  I had the organic quinoa salad with grilled chicken.  On the salad I had Arugula, spinach, kale, roasted baby squash, red onion, toasted almonds, quinoa and I squeezed fresh lemon on top.  It was so GOOD!  I will definitely be treating myself this to lunch frequently throughout this cleanse.  It's conveniently located in Beverly Hills not far from where I work, which is a huge plus.  I also had my supplements and a probiotic.  For snacks later in the afternoon I had brown rice tortilla chips I made last night, fresh cherries, and a gala apple with almond butter for dipping.  Delish!

For dinner tonight I had a chocolate shake.  I used one chocolate shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen blueberries, and one cup of almond milk.  Purple and tasty!  I drank lots of water throughout the day as well.  I also prepared a few grilled chicken breasts on the George Foreman grill which I will use for lunches.  Looking forward to those versus tuna fish...

I honestly can't say at this point I feel much different.  I feel great, but haven't seen any drastic changes so far.  I'm not weighing myself frequently, but if my weight changes a significant amount I'll let you know.  I kind of want to wait until the end to weigh myself, but that probably won't happen!  I'm really hoping to see a difference in my energy level, but it just hasn't happened yet.  I'll keep everyone posted!  
Signing out.

2 comments: