Thursday, August 1, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Eleven: 10 to go


Wednesday, July 31st:

This morning I had a mango vanilla shake.  I also had my supplements and probiotic.  For lunch I had a salad with grilled chicken and avocado.  I made dressing by using stone ground mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper, and fresh lemon.  For a snack I had brown rice tortilla chips that I made Tuesday night.

For dinner I had a chocolate shake.  I used a chocolate shake packet, ice, frozen blueberries, one stevia packet and one cup of almond milk.  Of course I had my supplements and a probiotic.  Sorry this blog is so similar to yesterdays, but now that I'm in a routine just trying to stay strong!

I'm feeling really good and very healthy.  I look the way I feel too!  I see a glow with my skin and I'm slimming down which is such a huge plus!  I desperately want a pizza and french fries, but I'm hanging in there!

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment