Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Three: 18 to go


Tuesday, July 23rd:

I am happy to report today that I am feeling much better!  I am using a boot to help me walk, but overall the pain in my toe is almost gone.  I did not take advil last night or anytime today (trying not to take medicine while cleansing).  This morning I woke up and made a vanilla shake for breakfast.  I used one vanilla shake packet, ice, one cup of almond milk, one stevia packet and frozen pineapple.  It was so tasty!  I love pineapple and it felt refreshing in the morning.

For lunch I had tuna fish I prepared over lettuce with fresh lemon.  I wasn't really feeling it, so sweet Beth (my friend and lovely co-worker) picked me up a chicken breast from Subway.  I don't think I should be eating Subway chicken, but I was hungry and seemed like the most convenient.  On this cleanse they encourage you to eat non-processed foods.  I was just so hungry!

I also ate two apples today, one gala and one granny smith.  I had some raw almonds and fresh cherries for snacking.  Oh and I'd like to mention during this entire time I've only drank water, except for a small amount of green tea last week.  I can only drink water, green, white or herbal tea.  Oh and I can also drink coconut water but I'm not a huge fan.

For dinner I had a chocolate shake.  I used one chocolate shake packet, one cup of almond milk, ice, one stevia packet, and frozen blueberries.  I love this combination and will probably be using it frequently.  I also made a run tonight to Trader Joe's.  I bought more brown rice tortillas and made more chips!  I had a few of those tonight too :)  SO GOOD, David even likes them!  If you are trying to go gluten free I highly recommend these.

No headache today.  Overall great day!


Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment