Sunday, July 28, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Seven: 14 to go


Saturday, July 27th:

I started off my day with a vanilla shake.  I used the usual ingredients, vanilla shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen pineapple, one cup of almond milk and ice.  I also had my supplements and my probiotic.  It was really good as usual.  We hired these two handymen to come over to our place to hang both of our TV's.  It was comedy hour.  These guys fought the entire time with each other, so it was a very entertaining morning!  After they left we loaded up for a fun filled afternoon at IKEA!  I brought some snacks with me, brown rice tortilla chips and a granny smith apple.  That held me over for our trip.


Walked through IKEA with my moon boot!  That's dedication.

Once we got back I prepared a salad.  It was past 4:00pm so I was very hungry!  I had the other half of my clementines salad from yesterday.  I added more avocado and grilled chicken I had previously prepared.  I made my dressing again using stone ground mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper and fresh lemon.  I also had my supplements and my probiotic.  It was so good!  For dinner I had a chocolate shake.  I used one chocolate shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen blueberries, one cup of almond milk and ice.  I also had my supplements and probiotic.

We then got ready to head the Hollywood Cemetery to watch Caddyshack with some of our friends!  Watching movies at the cemetery is one of our favorite things to do in LA!  There are over 1000 people there on blankets watching the movie on a big projected screen.  The weather was perfect and it was a nice to get away from all the packing.  I really wanted a glass of wine, but I happily drank my water instead :)

Caddyshack at the cemetery.  Notice the palm trees in the background.  So fun!

It was a great day and I'm feeling great overall!  

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment