Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Eight: 13 to go


Sunday, July 28th:

Today I started out with a vanilla shake.  I ran out of frozen pineapple so I used frozen mango instead.  It was so GOOD!  I also took my supplements and probiotic.  We were very busy moving all day.  I ate a late lunch which consisted of romaine lettuce, grilled chicken I had previously made, avocado, and dressing.  For the dressing I used stone ground mustard, salt and pepper, olive oil and fresh lemon.  It was delicious!  I also made fresh lemonade which was heavenly considering I've only been drinking water!  I used water, lemon and half of a stevia packet.  After lunch I took my supplements and probiotic.

LUNCH!

For dinner I had a chocolate shake with frozen blueberries.  I also took my supplements and probiotic.  We then headed to our friends house in Venice for a BBQ.  TORTURE!  They had a cheese plate and rosé, I mean come on!  I stayed strong.  They did grill fresh veggies, so I had a few of those while they were eating so I didn't feel left out.  I

Overall, fantastic day.  David even finished putting our new bed together!  The place is really coming together.  I will post pictures soon.

Signing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment