Friday, July 26, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Five: 16 to go


Thursday, July 25th:

PHEW!  I am exhausted!

Okay, so today I woke up and made a vanilla shake.  I used a vanilla shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen pineapples, frozen raspberries, one cup of almond milk and ice.  I also took my supplements and a probiotic.  It was refreshing and kept me full until lunch.

My morning shake and my lunch.

For lunch I used one of the grilled chicken breasts I made last night.  I put the chicken along with lettuce, stone ground mustard, salt and pepper inside one of my brown rice tortillas and made a wrap.  It was delicious!  I also had some of the brown rice tortilla chips, my supplements and a probiotic.  For an afternoon snack I had celery and a gala apple with some almond butter.  So good!  I desperately wanted a coke today, but stayed strong and enjoyed plenty of water!

After work David and I worked on the new place all night.  We moved a ton of stuff from my old apartment to the new place.  We also got our new bed in the mail and we (David) spent most of the night putting it together.  I ordered it off of One Kings Lane and it is beautiful!  I will post a picture once it's set up :)

During the chaos of moving I also made a chocolate shake for dinner.  I used a chocolate shake packet, one stevia packet, one cup of almond milk, frozen blueberries and ice.  Original, I know.  It's called the "Purple Haze" and truth be told I would love an actual Abita Purple Haze right about now!  Staying strong and going to bed.  Good night friends!



Signing out.

P.S. If you're not a member of One Kings Lane and would like to join.  Click my link above or here and enjoy a $15 credit on OKL!

No comments:

Post a Comment