Saturday, July 27, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Six: 15 to go


Friday, July 26th:

People have been asking me lately how I feel, so I want to elaborate on this for today.  I feel great.  I've had a little bit a sinus issue, just a stuffy nose really, but I knew that was part of the deal.  They said I could feel symptoms like that as my body is getting rid of toxins.  Other than that I feel refreshed, energetic and overall healthy.  My skin looks flawless and my eyes look whiter (I swear!) and my digestive system is working the best it's ever worked.  I've lost around 4 pounds so far.  Overall I'd say week one has been a big success!

This morning I had a vanilla shake.  I used one vanilla shake packet, one stevia packet, one cup of almond milk, frozen pineapple and ice.  I also took my supplements and probiotic.  It was delicious and filling as usual.  For lunch we had Clementine's at work.  I had half of a cobb salad with grilled chicken, avocado, red onion, cucumber, carrots, romaine lettuce and I made my own dressing.  For the dressing I used olive oil, fresh lemon juice, half of one stevia packet, stone ground mustard, sea salt and pepper.  It was amazing!  Along with the salad I also had brown rice tortilla chips I made, my supplements and a probiotic.  For a snack after lunch I had a granny smith apple with almond butter.  I drank plenty of water throughout the day as well.  On the cleanse they encourage you to drink enough water that you pee each hour. I don't know that I am using the restroom each hour, but I am using it frequently.

For dinner I had a chocolate shake.  I used one chocolate shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen blueberries and ice.  I also had supplements and a probiotic.  Our friends Jacobi and Kevin came over.  David and friends had beer, wine and Indian food...I had WATER!  Overall a great day and looking forward to another three weeks of progress!

Signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment