Sunday, July 21, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day One: 20 to go


Sunday, July 21st:

My Clean Program!

Today was a very big day!  David and I moved into our first apartment together and I started the real cleanse!  Right after we woke up we began to break my bed down.  During this one of my wrought iron bed frames fell on my big toe after I picked it up.  Needless to say, I was completely out of commission and can barely walk.  Excruciating pain, but luckily I don't have to be out of my apartment until August 1st.  We still have some time thank goodness!  Below is a picture of my foot under a blueberry ice pack.  I will spare you all of the grisly pictures...they aren't pretty!

 My shake frozen blueberries doubled as an ice pack!

I had a vanilla shake this morning as part of the cleanse, along with my supplements and a probiotic provided from the clean program.  With the shake packet I added raspberries, blueberries, and almond milk.  It wasn't too bad, a bit chalky, but at least filling.

Drew Brees helped me make it through shake one!  Thank you, Breesus!

While David and our friend John were busy helping our movers I sat on the couch.  Completely helpless.  I tried my best not to take advil because of the cleanse, but about five hours after the accident the pain was so intense I had to take some.  I don't think it will affect the cleanse too much and it was a last resort.

For lunch I was in so much pain I just decided to snack.  I ate some of my brown rice tortilla chips and an apple, plus another round of supplements and a probiotic.  For my dinner shake I tried the chocolate shake packet.  I added almond milk, stevia, fresh blueberries and ice, plus my supplement and a probiotic.  It was actually really good!  Today wasn't a great day, but it could have been a lot worse I guess.  Positive is my toe didn't fall off (my nail might), we have 10 days to finish up and no headaches today!  Thank you all so much for the support!


Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment