Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pre-cleanse Day Three: The Clean Cleanse


Saturday, July 20th:

Today is my last day of the pre-cleanse!  It's been a great three days so far.  I've had a couple of headaches, really wanted a pizza and wine, but hanging in there!  Big thanks to all for the support!

Today I skipped breakfast.  I had a really busy morning and just wasn't hungry.  David and I are moving into our first apartment together tomorrow, so as you can imagine things have been hectic.  Around 11:30am I had an apple.  I headed to Malibu for my friend Bianca's wedding shower.  It was so beautiful and full of yummy temptations!  While everyone was drinking mimosa's I drank lots of water.  They also passed around appetizers that looked delicious including ahi tuna, but I opted for lettuce and cucumbers with fresh lemon on top and almonds.  For the main lunch I made a mistake, but it'll be fine because I actually didn't eat that much of it...I had eggplant which is a food to avoid.  I didn't realize it!  I'm not going to let it bring me down, just moving on.  So for lunch I had white beans, asparagus, yellow squash and grilled chicken.  Luckily they had great options available for me.

Once I got home I made guacamole!  It was amazing with the brown rice tortillas!  I had a slight headache late afternoon, but it didn't last long.  Later in the afternoon I made a shake with raspberries, mango, ice, stevia, and almond milk.  It was okay.  Helped hold me over until dinner.  Nothing can come close to the guacamole.  I seriously think I'll eat this daily throughout the cleanse for lunch, haha!

Just missing the marg!

For dinner I had leftover whole foods from last night.  I had grilled chicken, peas, broccoli, brown rice and pineapple.  Tomorrow is the big day, full cleanse day one.  I'm excited to try the shakes.  So wish me luck on cleanse day one and the move!  Thanks for stopping by :)


Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment