Friday, August 2, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Twelve: 9 to go


Thursday, August 1st:

I am down to SINGLE DIGITS, only 9 days to go (plus the 7 days of reintroduction)!  It feels amazing to be so close.  David and I have already planned my celebration dinner...you guessed it pizza and wine!  We are going to go to one of our favorite restaurants in Santa Monica, Stella Barra.  Seriously if you come to LA you need to go eat at this place.  It's SO GOOD (oh no, my mouth is watering)!  

This morning I had a mixed berry vanilla shake.  I used one vanilla shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen mixed berries (cherries, raspberries, blueberries and black berries),  one cup of almond milk, and ice.  I had my supplements and a probiotic after my shake.  It was really good, I like the mixed berries.  

For a snack before lunch I had some brown rice tortilla chips.  For lunch I had a grilled chicken salad with avocado.  I used spinach today and it was okay.  I hate the way spinach smells, gives me the creeps.  I used my same homemade dressing and it was delish!  After lunch I had my supplements and a probiotic.  

I prepared a chocolate shake for dinner..shocker!  Tonight I did switch it up a bit and tried pineapple.  The risk paid off because it was so good.  I used one chocolate shake packet, one cup of almond milk, ice, one stevia packet and frozen pineapple.  I also had my supplements and probiotic.  After dinner I prepared food for my lunch tomorrow.  I am trying a new lunch.  Tune in tomorrow to see how it turns out...I have high hopes!

Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment