Sunday, August 4, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day Thirteen and Fourteen: 8 and 7 to go


Friday and Saturday, August 2nd and 3rd:

It's been a very busy weekend, so I am sorry I have been MIA!  We got so much done at the new place and it's looking better everyday.  David put together our outdoor set and we can't wait to have cookouts!  

Our balcony!  Who's coming over?

So both mornings I made a vanilla shake.  I used one shake packet, one stevia packet, frozen pineapple, ice and one cup of almond milk.  Friday I had brown rice tortilla chips for a mid morning snack.  For lunch both days I made the most delicious salad!  I grilled peaches Thursday night and served them over arugula with grilled chicken and balsamic dressing.  Insanely good.  Once the cleanse is over I'm going to eliminate the chicken and serve it with burrata cheese!  For the recipe, click here.  

Deliciousness.

Late afternoon on Friday I had a gala apple with almond butter for a snack.  Late afternoon Saturday I had guacamole and brown rice tortilla chips...my fav!  For dinner both nights I made a chocolate shake with frozen pineapple.  Have I mentioned how much I love pineapple?  I also had my supplements and probiotics after every shake/meal.

Saturday night we went to our friends Brian and Candace's house for a party.  It was so fun, but talk about temptation!  They had so much to eat and drink.  I sat in front of a table with pizza, cheese and crackers, chips and dip, etc.  Not to mention the flowing drinks!  I stayed strong, drank water, ate a couple of almonds and raw celery and played catch phrase.  It was so nice to see good friends!

All in all, it was a fantastic weekend.  Thanks all for following me on this journey.


Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. I just caught on to what's happening! This is WONDERFUL! I love that you are doing this cleanse and sharing as you go! Sending love and health and clean feeling strength!

    ReplyDelete