Thursday, August 8, 2013

Clean Cleanse Day 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19:


August 4th-8th:

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the past 5 days, but honestly I have been pretty boring!  I have been eating the same things and feeling great.  Really no news to report.

The best news is I only have two more days of the actual cleanse!  Once that is finished I begin my week long introduction phase.  Starting on Sunday I will introduce gluten back into my diet for two days and see how my body reacts...can anyone say BAGEL with me?!  Tuesday I start eating foods only from the clean diet for two days to "reset" my body and remove the gluten toxins.  On Thursday I will introduce dairy back into my diet and see how I react during that phase.  I can continue on with the reintroduction phase and try other things as well, such as sugar, alcohol, etc. if I decide to continue on.  For now, I only plan on testing gluten and dairy.    

So close to the end!  My 31 day journey is coming to an end.  Thanks for reading and your support.  

Signing out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment