Sunday, March 22, 2009

Newbie

Hello.
I am very new to this blogging thing. Brittany tries to talk me into Twitter on a weekly basis. I have no idea what twitter is. I mean what is the point? Why would I want to have a site where all I do is post status updates? Shit, I don't even post status updates on facebook. Who cares what I do during the day?

Here is a status update of my life yesterday (3/25/09): I got to work, checked my email, checked the DUI section on 2theadvocate.com (I do this daily), checked my facebook account, talked to co-workers, went to lunch, worked some more, chatted with friends on gmail, went home, went for a run around the small lakes, showered, went to my grandparents for dinner, went to Cutler's and spent the night. Who in the world wants to know that?!? I just got bored reading what I typed.

Today has been the exact same. Status update: got to work, checked my email, checked my facebook, created this blog (something new!), about to the check the DUI section on 2theadvocate.com....etc. My days are exactly the same, no point in twitter for me. I find it very weird. Nobody in their right mind would want to read my status updates.

Something new in my life I want to share. I recently got a new job! YAY me! Only took me 8 months! There is hope AMERICA, there is hope! I will be working for Hertz (yes the rental car company) in approximately one week. I will be in the management trainee program. I am beyond stoked to get out of my current office. Current office=headache. SNL a couple of weeks ago talked about Hertz during a skit. They said it was the most romantic place on earth! Ohhh lala.

Thats all.

3 comments:

  1. Brittany still wants you to use twitter and here is why: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/SMC/77666

    <3 loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter is to 2008 as blogging was to 2004.

    I like it though, mainly because I just like people's thoughts.

    It isn't that no one wants to read your status messages - when you are on twitter, you just do.

    Favorite use for Twitter. If you twittered that you were going to have a drink at the bulldog after work and I was bored, I might just show up.

    The bad part is when you don't want me to.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that is creepy Jack. Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete