Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Castro's Designer Escapes

Hello.
I went to my grandparents house on 3/25/09 for dinner. I usually try and go eat with them once a week. I arrived at their house around 7:15 p.m. As usual they were watching Telemundo. I do not speak Espanol, I can pick up on some words, but watching Telemundo ain't what I call a "fun night." Until 3/25/09 that is...

Fidel Castro's interior designer ESCAPED! His name is Pedro Alain Gonzalez. Pedro is hiding out in Barcelona right now! My grandparents were freaking out last night! I mean what's the big deal? They told me the decorator is in "hiding" because Castro is going to have people kill him. WTF? The designer doesn't know shit other than what the inside of Castro's crib looks like, seriously. I want the real gossip! This was such a big deal on the Latino News, no lie. It was on all the Spanish news channels last night. The designer went on and on about marble in the bathroom, Raul's (Fidel's bro) classic design style, etc. Again, WTF. Tell us some real juice! I want to know the VIP scene in Havana, not the fucking color of Castro's drapes.

I'm telling you the designer doesn't know anything interesting about the Castro's, nothing. My grandparents said it's a big deal because no Cubans really know how the Castro's live. For a third time, WTF? How can they not know how extravagantly the rulers of their Country live? What leaders of any country live like the "commoners?"

If you want to know more tune in to Maria Elvira on Mega TV (a Spanish channel).

Gracias, Adios.

1 comment:

  1. you hablo espanol y voy a mirar este historia hoy. gracias alicia.

    ReplyDelete